My name is Arshad Rizvi and I work as a Manager/SharePoint Solution Architect for PwC’s Tax Line of Business in St Louis, MO. I am passionate about SharePoint, Office365, Windows Azure, ALM (TFS and Project Server) technologies and developing technical solutions which solve complex business process challenges. I have over 14 years of experience in Application architecture and development of Enterprise class applications leveraging .NET, ASP.NET, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 and ERP (SAP and Oracle Applications) technologies. I also have extensive experience in Office365, Application Lifecycle Management with TFS 2012/2013 configuration and setup of Windows Azure based IAAS and PAAS Cloud Environments.
- Enterprise Application Architecture and Design
- .NET Enterprise Application Architecture, Design and Development.
- .NET Enterprise Applications Integration with Line of Business Systems (ERP, Custom Applications)
- SharePoint Product life-cycle management
- SharePoint best practices
- SharePoint Line of Business Application Integration (ERP – Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- SharePoint Custom Application Development
- SharePoint Farm Architecture and Infrastructure Design and setup
- SharePoint Third-party tools implementation
- SharePoint adoption, Information Architecture and Governance
- SharePoint mentoring and support
- Network Architecture and Security
- Database Architecture and Design (SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g)
- Infrastructure (IIS 6/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, DPM, SCCM, DNS, F5 BigIP Load-balancers, ISA Server, Exchange 2007/2010, SCOM, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012)
- Cloud Architecture leveraging Windows Azure based IAAS and PAAS technology solutions.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) using TFS 2012/2013 and Project Server 2010/2013.
- Office365 including setup and configuration of Office365 services (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Project Online, Active Directory Federation)
Click here for my Linkedin Profile